Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The 2014 March Meeting

Dear diary,

Justin and I finally decided to make travel plans and hotel arrangements for the 2014 March Meeting.  We went onto the internet and found some very cheap airfare especially since its from the nearby airport and not LAX.  I paid for both of us (he's broke!).

Then we got another very cheap hotel room (with two beds!) that isn't too far from the conference center.  Quite a good haul, we thought!

To get reimbursed for the travel funds, I emailed Jenny, our super-duper faculty assistant.  She helped me send her the right information including the receipts from the conference registration fee, airline fare, and hotel cost.  Right now, I can only get the first two, so I'll have to make sure I save enough to get by until after March.

No comments:

Post a Comment