Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Case of the Disappearing Kieron

Dear Diary,

Kieron is out this week, so it's a perfect time to get caught up on all those things that I haven't had time to do between requests for editing, meetings, and everything else.  Basically, I'll have a chance to get all those things done that I'm not supposed to be working on and hope I can work fast enough to have something for Kieron when he gets back.

For example, Attila asked me some time ago to make some data.  With all this extra time, it's nearly finished!  In fact, I'm looking at a lot of little numbers on one side of the screen right now!  They're getting lower!

Oh, and the world cup is going on right now.  Very exciting!  But I need to take advantage of this week, so I'll only watch the games from the Netherlands, Argentina, and the USA.  Oh, and maybe Germany, Colombia, and Switzerland.

And perhaps England, France, and Japan.

Ok, but that's it if you also include Honduras.

No comments:

Post a Comment