Monday, December 2, 2013

Post Thanksgiving Rush

Dear Diary,

Thanksgiving just ended.  I had a lot to eat and didn't do much work (don't tell Kieron!).  It was good for my focus to take a short break.

Professor Burke has become my enabler, sort of, by continuing to hook me up with great projects. Namely, I have to run some data for Li.  I started running the necessary components on the computing cluster but messed up a small file issue, so I fixed that today and will send it soon (it doesn't take very long to run on the cluster).

The catch is that I have to arrange this so it's single blind.  Li can't know the whole data set, and I need to feed it to him piece meal.  It should be exciting!  I'll keep you posted!

Before the end of the calendar year (i.e. winter vacation), I'm going to try and work fast to get a few pesky tasks completed.  I should get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment