Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's a Coup (d'etat)!


Coup Diary, Day 1:

Comrades,

Today the militant wing of the group deposed Raphael and installed me as the new group manager.  I'm now in charge of the internet services, meeting notes, internal media, and everything else in this little democracy.  Only Justin (computer manager) and Aurora (spymaster) have any duties at the moment--though just about everything will change in a few weeks.


All I can promise my fellow group members is that everyone will be treated fairly.  Together we can expunge the devices of unproductivity and ensure that everyone is working to enhance the group's function.  To give anything less would be to submit to our common enemy, and if we obey those decrees given to us, then we will be victorious. To have more, we must produce more.  To produce more, we must know more.

...The strange thing is that when Raphael handed over the cookie purchasing duties and presentation markers/cables, he had a big grin on his face.  It was almost like he wanted to get rid of his job.  I need to go lie down before this power trip goes to my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment