Monday, January 27, 2014

Email Signatures

Dear Diary,

Now that I'm finally communicating with people outside of the university, I feel the has come to add an email signature to my school emails.  I still have to introduce myself in emails, but it could be useful if someone wants to know more information.

I guess I could go with this one I get from a frequent collaborator:

##########################
Dalek Sek
Ph.D. wanna-be
Group of Davros
Holder of the Seventh Key to the Breeze-Bore Dimension
Ate Spaghetti Somehow for the First Time Last Night (It was Good)

What Department
Skaro University
Skaro, S&T 007

Tel: (123) 456-7890
Fax: (123) 456-7890
Email: GETTHEDOCTOR9000@mainframe.internal.edu
Web:  DalekFans.com

##########################

But that's a bit long for what I have...Maybe with the website around I'll pick something short:
________________________
The Doctor
Department of the Who, Gallifrey
And build it up through time (and relative dimension in space?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment