Friday, July 11, 2014

Bull Wink

Dear Diary,

I took a week off to go summer camping, got tons of mosquito bites, and now I'm super raring to go on the physics.  I had a good time.

Looking back, it's been a little over half a year since qualification exam, and I think my strength is back.  Things are starting to slow down and I'm getting back into the need to turn physics around quickly.  Oh, and that problem I've been doing for a year now?  Yes, it's still unsolved, but I just made big progress that I need to finish the notes of.

And present in a group meeting (eek!).

[Editor's note:  Actually, this post was written before the trip, so the author could actually be stuck under a boulder somewhere.  Tune in next week when it will be: Two for the Ripsaw... or Goodbye, Mr. Chips]

No comments:

Post a Comment