Monday, July 21, 2014

Evil Spock

Dear Diary,

Today I met a lot of nice people from all over.  One of them was a parallel universe shattering event, however. To illustrate, in one Star Trek Episode, Spock meets evil Spock.



At the poster session, the very same parallel universe twinsies meeting happened with me and one other participant.  Except that I was evil Spock!  I could tell because I had the facial hair while my reflection was clean shaven!  My do-gooding doppelgänger is trying to learn what I'm learning (no doubt to disrupt my villainous plans!) and works for an advisor I found interesting but didn't come to Irvine.

The worst part is, I barely recognize my desires to go down that other path.  I have fallen into evil completely!  I actually like working for Kieron!  And Steve!  What has happened to me?!  I have become powerful! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Editor's note:  Evil Spock in on the right.]

No comments:

Post a Comment