Saturday, March 1, 2014

Housing Survey!

Dear Diary,

Today, I got an email from the local housing office indicating I need to renew my housing.  Otherwise, I'll have to look elsewhere and probably end up with a big commute.

Right now, I live about five minutes away from the office which is both good and bad.  Good in that I'm five minutes away from the office, but bad in that I'm 30 minutes away from the gym.  I'm literally living in the office!

Now, it's difficult to move your housing around.  There's a big waiting list, people with families get priority, and moving is tough without a vehicle (which I don't have).

Hopefully my roommate stays and we can carry on being clean gentlemen types with more just a jar of ketchup in the refrigerator!  But I need to remember to fill out the "re-up" survey before the 25th or I'll lose my spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment